Manali, a magnetic town nestled in the Himalayas beckons to the soul of adventures, nature lovers as well as solace-seekers. Stretched out leisurely on the banks of the River Beas, this charming hill station is blessed with magnificent scenery characterized by forests, valleys, streams, rivers, and orchards that have increased its popularity faster than the clouds that dance on its hilltops.
Go sliding down the slopes of Solang valley or shop your heart out at the local market, Manali has it all. Explore the town of Kullu that is wonderfully blessed with a combination of adventure and nature. At the end pass through the Mini Israel of India - Kasol to reach Manikaran, wherein you can take a relaxing dip in the hot water springs, marking the perfect end of your holiday in the mountains.
Quick Info :
Route: Delhi/Chandigarh - Manali - Solang Valley - Kullu - Manikaran - Manali - Delhi/ Chandigarh
Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Start point: Delhi/ Chandigarh
Endpoint: Delhi/ Chandigarh
➔ Accommodation in Hotel as per the variant selected
➔ Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
➔ Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per itinerary
➔ All toll tax, parking, fuel, and driver allowances
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
➔ Manali tour without Momos of Café Miraki is incomplete
➔ Take control of your paddle as you River Raft on Chilled Beas River
➔ Satiate your Adrenaline rush with Solang Valley, Zorbing, and much more at Solang Valley
➔ Relive the " Yeh Ishq Haye " moment at Rohtang Pass while driving through walls of snow
➔ Beat the cold of Manali with Warm pristine waters, set amidst the virgin valleys of the Vashisth village
How to reach :
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for traveling to Manali as it serves both domestic and international flights.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Options will be through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun, and even Kathmandu among others.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- Transportation Permits to Rohtang pass are available on ground and hence are not included in the Package.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Arriving at Agatti Beach Wake up in the morning to the beautiful mountain views and have a heart breakfast.
- Complete the check-out formalities and then spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- In the evening, board your transfer for Delhi.
- Exploring Agatti BeachMaking the best it has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.
- More Activities Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (AC Sedan/SUV/Traveler) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Way BackWe are making the It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.
Manali, a magnetic town nestled in the Himalayas beckons to the soul of adventures, nature lovers as well as solace-seekers. Stretched out leisurely on the banks of the River Beas,
- Later, in the evening you are free to explore the Mall road, where you can visit some of the best cafes in Manali or indulge in a shopping spree.
Cras vehicula lectus sit amet nulla aliquam, vitae pretium urna finibus. Cras enim erat, dapibus a fermentum non, tincidunt nec tellus. Sed ac gravida erat. Vestibulum massa neque, lobortis vitae lacus vitae, pharetra condimentum urna.