Get ready to make your dream of going on a road trip in Ladakh come true where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty and culture of The "Land of High Passes", as the entire tour is exclusively elected by Thrillophilia's outdoor experts. A wonderful drive through Leh-Ladakh, a land covered with snow-capped mountains and the highest motorable passes, makes you feel at the top of the world. The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in one beautiful and dynamic geography.
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Khardungla - Nubra Valley - Pangong - Chang La - Leh
Duration: 5 Days & 4 Night
Start Point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Passes Covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la (17,688 ft)
More Details about Thrilling Leh Ladakh Tour with Pangong Lake
- Mobile Network: Only Postpaid network (JIO, Airtel, BSNL) is active in the region.
- Breakfast availability in hotel on first and last day totally depends on your arrival and departure timings.
- The advisable baggage limit is 1 rucksack per member.
- The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to change in the number of guests, hotel change, itinerary change, etc.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Covid Guidelines (including RT-PCR Test) issued by the State-Government are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Oxygen cylinder & backup vehicle will be provided wherever the medical services are not readily available.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- During the trip, in case the roads are blocked due to landslides or a reason that is beyond control, Thrillophilia will rearrange the itinerary for the travellers real-time, however, the cost of alternative accommodation will be borne by the customer as the hotels pre-booked execute their cancellation policies and are nonrefundable.
- Arriving at Agatti Beach One of the highest altitude saline water lakes, Pangong Tso will greet you with its changing colours from shades of blue to green to red.
- Exploring Agatti Beach Spend some time exploring the surroundings of the Pangong Lake with the view of the Shyok river on one side and the mountains on another side.
- More Activities You can also recreate some of the moments from your favourite Bollywood movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan and enjoy the place in Bollywood style.
- Way BackOvernight stay at a hotel in Leh.
A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its colour from shades of blue to green to red
Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable pass, Khardung La
Visit SECMOL, The real 3-idiots school founded by Dr. Sonam Wangchuk
Visit world famous Magnetic Hill- A magical place that defies the law of gravity
Experience Ladakh with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitised accommodation and vehicles
Buffet Breakfast and Dinner: Starting with Dinner on Day 1 & ending with Breakfast on Last Day as per itinerary
- You can also recreate some of the moments from your favourite Bollywood movies like 3-idiots and Jab Tak Hai Jaan and enjoy the place in Bollywood style.
- On your way back to Leh, take a small stopover at the Chang-la Pass, which is one of the highest mountain passes in the world.
Thrilling Leh Ladakh Tour with Pangong Lake Overview
About the Tour:
Get ready to make your dream of going on a road trip in Ladakh come true where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty and culture of The “Land of High Passes”, as the entire tour is exclusively elected by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts. A wonderful drive through Leh-Ladakh, a land covered with snow-capped mountains and the highest motorable passes, makes you feel at the top of the world. The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in one beautiful and dynamic geography.